Note that the The British Consulate General in Chicago represents the UK government in 13 states across the upper Midwest of the United States. If you do not live in one of these areas then see the British Embassy in Washington for a full list of the consulates in the United States.
If you live in this area then you can contact the consulate for advice on registering a birth or a death or notary services. You need to contact the British Embassy in Washington to ask about passport renewal or applying for a new British passport. You can also ask about a British visa such as a visitors visa, , or an education visa for the United Kingdom.
British Consulate General Chicago
625 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 2200
Enquiries +1 312 970 3800
Fax +1 312 970 3852
By appointment only. See Access and opening times to make an appointment for notarial services.
Incoming search terms:
- british consulate chicago
- uk consulate chicago
- renewbritishpassport chicago ill
- how to renew a british passport in illinois
- britishemmbassy chicago
- british embassy chicago phone number
- british consulate in chicago
- British Consulate General in Chicago fax
- British Consulate General in Chicago (represents the UK in several states incl KS)
- british consulate chichago il
- british consulate chicago visa
- british consulate chicago opening hours
- uk consulate in chicago