The British Consulate General in San Francisco represents the UK government in northern California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho and Montana. If you live outside of these regions then see the main listing for the British Embassy in Washington for a more detailed listing.
Note that they will assist you with consular services such as notary services such as how to register a birth abroad. As for passport or visa questions you need to contact the British Embassy in Washington for this type of assistance. See their listing on this website.
British Consulate General San Francisco
1 Sansome Street, Suite 850
Enquiries +1 415 617 1300
Fax +1 415 434 2018
By appointment only. See opening times to make an appointment for notarial services.
Incoming search terms:
- british consulate san francisco
- british embassy san francisco
- where is the English embassy in America
- UK Consulate in California
- british consulate in san francisco
- british counsel General in San francisco
- uk consulate in sf
- san francisco british embassy
- england consulate in san francisco
- British High commission in SF
- british embassy in sf ca
- british embassey san francisc
- bristish consul general residence san francisco