Athens is where the British Embassy in Greece is close to the War Museum in Athens. The embassy can issue British visas to those who are not from the EU and can also be used for consular services such as medical assistance, legal assistance and also in the event of death – repatriation. They can also help you toor provide a new passport if you lost your while on holiday.
Speak to the British Embassy staff. They have no website or email listing so it is best to call them before going to the embassy.
British Embassy in Athens, Greece
1 Ploutarchou Street
106 75 Athens, Greece
Phone: (+ 301) 72.72.600
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 13:00
British Embassy in Greece ,
Incoming search terms:
- british embassy greece
- british embassy athens greece
- British Embassy Athens
- british embassy in greece
- british consulate greece
- british embassy greece athens
- british consulate athens greece
- british consulate athens
- uk embassy athens
- enlish consulate thessaloniki
- British Ambassador to Athens who is it?
- english embassy in athens
- british embassy passport division athens greece
- lost uk passport in greece
- www england embassy in greece