Firstly most of the British Embassies in the Middle East are closed on Fridays. Secondly always call the Embassy to ensure that they will be open on the day you arrive at the Embassy. Finally note the most common Embassies used in the Middle East.
British Embassies in the Middle East
However, here is a list of British Embassies in the Middle East and their contact information.
- British Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE: Al Hisn Street, P.O. Box 248, Abu Dhabi, UAE Phone: +971 2 610 1100
- British Embassy in Amman, Jordan: Abdoun, 3rd Circle, Amman, Jordan Phone: +962 6 590 9200
- British Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon: Jal El Dib, Highway, Coolrite Building, Beirut, Lebanon Phone: +961 4 725 901
- British Embassy in Cairo, Egypt: 7 Ahmed Ragheb Street, Garden City, Cairo, Egypt Phone: +20 2 2791 6000
- British Embassy in Muscat, Oman: P.O. Box 185, Mina Al Fahal, Postal Code 116, Muscat, Oman Phone: +968 24 643 900
- British Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: Diplomatic Quarter, PO Box 94351, Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia Phone: +966 11 481 9100
Likewise note that Embassy opening hours may vary and can be affected by local events or holidays. Finally it is recommended to check with the embassy directly for their specific opening hours and days.