The British Embassy in Thailand is located in Wireless Road in Bangkok close to the US Embassy. Expats in Thailand can apply at the British embassy for a birth registration if they have a child born in Thailand. The embassy also offers consular services such as death registrations and can also assist with certification of documents.
They can also add pages to your passport on the same day. Speak to the staff at the embassy about your options. Also note that the British Embassy in Bangkok cannot assist you with a marriage visa for Thailand however they can issue you with a letter of no impediment if you are getting married. They can also issue you with a letter of income for your retirement visa if you have a government pension.
British Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand
|14 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330|
Telephone+66 (0) 2 305 8333
|+66 (0) 2 255 6051|
|Consular public counter opening hours: (Local time)
Monday to Friday, 8am to 11amConsular collections only
Monday to Thursday, 2pm to 3pm
Friday, 11am to 12pm
See more details about consular assistance such as passport applications, registration of births and also on affirmations as well as document certifications.
These are the contact details for law firms in Thailand.
Note: The British Consulate in Chiang Mai has closed.
Incoming search terms:
- british embassy bangkok
- british embassy in thailand
- british embassy thailand
- uk embassy bangkok
- british embassy in bangkok
- british consulate Bangkok
- british embassy thailand bangkok
- british consulate thailand
- british embassy bangkok passport renewal
- british consulate bangkok thailand
- british embassy bangkok thailand
- briitish embassy bangkok
- british embassy bangkok services
- british embassy bangkok ADDRESS
- bangkokhmpo@vfshelpline com
- british consulate in thailand
- british embassy bankok
- uk consulate bangkok