The German Embassy in Hong Kong confirms on their website that BN(O), HKSAR or Macau SAR passport do not need a visa to visit the Schengen Area as a tourist for up to 90 days in any 6-month period. You may however not take up employment while in the Schengen area.
A visa issued by any Schengen member country allows free travel across the borders between and/or among Schengen countries unless otherwise stated in the visa. BNO passport holders do not generally need a visa for Schengen countries include:
- Czech Republic,
- Sweden and
Holders of a Hong Kong S.A.R. passport, BN(O) passport or Macau S.A.R. passport do not need a visa for Schengen countries up to 90 days in any 6-month period, provided no employment is taken.
Holders of a Document of Identity (DI) are required to have a visa for Schengen countries. Yet, some Schengen countries do not recognise Documents of Identity.
Incoming search terms:
- countries bno passport can travel
- bno passport extend europe visa
- bno PASSPORT FOR eu
- BNO passport to greece
- bno schengen area
- bno travel
- Do BNO holders need visa to singapore
- do holders of a BNO (British National Overseas) passport require a visa to visit schengen zones
- do i need a visa to singapore for BNO passort
- eu bno
- Schengen BNO
- VISA FREE COUNTRY FOR BRITISH PASSPORT