BNO Holder visa for Dubai
Holders of a BNO passport: an entry visa is required before their departure from Hong Kong
- The application is to be submitted: In person or by a third party
– No. of copies of application form(s) to be completed: 2
– No. of photos required: 2
– Supporting documentation required:
Letter from company certifying the visit
Letter from employer (for those on vacation)
Sponsor in the country to be visited
BNO Passports in Hong Kong
The British National Overseas (BNO) passport is a travel document issued by the British government to individuals who were British subjects in Hong Kong before the 1997 handover to China. Since the introduction of the new National Security Law in Hong Kong in 2020, there has been a surge in demand for BNO passports, as they provide a pathway to British citizenship and a means of escape for Hong Kongers who fear persecution or oppression under the new law. This is the UAE Consulate Hong Kong. There is also the BNO visa free countries to see as well as the BNO passport renewal.
Consequently, many countries, including the UK, have updated their immigration policies to accommodate BNO passport holders, with the aim of providing them with safe havens and opportunities to build new lives in foreign lands. As the situation in Hong Kong remains uncertain, the use and recognition of BNO passports are likely to continue to play a vital role in shaping the lives of those who possess them.
Consulate General of The United Arab Emirates Hong Kong
Firstly the Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Hong Kong. Likewise this is the official diplomatic mission of the United Arab Emirates in Hong Kong. Finally its main role is to represent the UAE government and its citizens in Hong Kong. Additionally it is also there to promote and strengthen the relationship between the UAE and Hong Kong. See also the renew BNO passport article on this website.
Some of the services provided by the Consulate General of the UAE in Hong Kong include:
- Firstly issuing visas for UAE citizens and foreign nationals who wish to travel to the UAE
- Providing assistance to UAE citizens who are in distress or require consular services
- Supporting UAE businesses and individuals in Hong Kong
- Finally promoting cultural and economic ties between the UAE and Hong Kong
The Consulate General of the UAE in Hong Kong is located at: