BNO Holder visa for Dubai

British ConsulateIf you hold a BNO passport then you will need to apply for a visa for the UAE before leaving Hong Kong. The UAE is not a visa free country. The contact details and documents have been added below so contact the UAE Embassy in Hong Kong for more information and assistance.

Holders of a BNO passport: an entry visa is required before their departure from Hong Kong

  • The application is to be submitted: In person or by a third party
    – No. of copies of application form(s) to be completed: 2
    – No. of photos required: 2
    – Supporting documentation required:
  • Letter from company certifying the visit
  • Letter from employer (for those on vacation)
  • Sponsor in the country to be visited


Consulate General of The United Arab Emirates Hong Kong

Unit 2205-6, 22/F., MassMutual Tower, 38 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Enquiry Hotline: (852) 2866 1823


Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!