BNO passport holders need visa for Vietnam
You will need to apply for a Vietnamese visa in Hong Kong at their Embassy. The address has been listed below so contact them there. So the BNO passport to Vietnam means that you will require a visa for Vietnam with your BNO passport. So the question of the Vietnam visa for UK passport holders has been answered. See the other BNO visa free countries on this website. There is also the process for the BNO passport renewal.
As a British National Overseas (BNO) passport holder, you will need a visa to enter Vietnam for tourism or business purposes. Likewise you can apply for a visa through the Vietnamese Embassy in London, or online via the Vietnam Immigration Department’s e-visa system.
To apply for a visa through the embassy, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A completed visa application form
- Your original passport with at least six months of validity remaining
- One passport-sized photo
- Visa fee payment
- The processing time for a visa application can vary, but it typically takes about five working days.
Alternatively, you can apply for an e-visa online. To do so, you will need to provide your passport details and a digital passport photo, as well as pay the visa fee. The processing time for an e-visa is usually around three working days.
It’s important to note that visa requirements can change at short notice, so it’s always a good idea to check the latest requirements before you travel.
|15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China|
||(852) 2591 4524|
Incoming search terms:
- bno to visit vietnam
- bno vietnam
- bno vietnam visa
- EVISA VIETNAM BNO
- Do UK passport holders need to apply for visa for vietnam?
- do uk passport holders need a visa for vietnam
- british passport need visa for vietnam
- BNO to vietnam
- bno passport to vietnam
- bno passport o Vietnam
- bno passport go to vietnam
- bno holder visa in singapore?
- bno evisa vietnam