If you wish to work in the United Kingdom legally then you need to first obtain sponsorship from a registered company in the United Kingdom. They will need to provide the paperwork for you and also act as your sponsor for the visa. Note also the categories of work permits in the UK.
Work Permit Requirements
Before you are able to apply for the work permit you must meet the requirements:
- You have received a confirmed offer of employment from a licensed UK employer;
- Your employer in the UK will act as your sponsor; and
- You are in possession of a Certificate of Sponsorship issued by your sponsor; and
- You passed the points-based assessment test.
Note that outside of the above there are also the categories for the UK work permit which are listed below:
- Tier 2 General – Skilled Worker
- Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer
- Tier 2 Sportsperson
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion
Further note that if you hold onto your work permit for 5 years or longer then you can apply for permanent residency in the United Kingdom. Speak to an immigration solicitor about these options. The process is very complex and most times the UK companies take care of these issues for you.
Incoming search terms:
- british consulate uk visa
- Application Form work
- usa citizen uk work visa
- Can BNO holder work in UK
- can you get a work visa at the uk consolate
- Tourist Visa application Form
- list of countries you can travel with a uk unmarried partner visa without any another visa
- bno worker job
- british consulate for work permit do they put sicker on the passport or somethingels