The British Embassy in Thailand is located in Wireless Road in Bangkok close to the US Embassy. Expats in Thailand can apply at the British embassy for a new passport or may also renew their British passports while in Thailand. The embassy also offers consular services such as death and birth registrations and can also process a visa for your Thai wife or Thai while in Thailand.
The embassy in Bangkok can issue a British British passport application forms., or a visitors visa to Thai nationals. The contact details such as the address and telephone number has been listed below. We also added a map so you may find the embassy in Wireless road easier. Note that the British Embassy in Bangkok can issue you a new passport and this normally takes 10 days to complete. Note the
They can also add pages to your passport on the same day. Speak to the staff at the embassy about your options. Also note that the British Embassy in Bangkok cannot assist you with a marriage visa for Thailand however they can issue you with a letter of no impediment if you are getting married. They can also issue you with a letter of income for your retirement visa if you have a government pension.
British Passport Renewal in Thailand
- - Note that you must apply in person.
- - You must bring photo ID with you.
- - Bring original supporting documents and a photocopy of each one.
- - The original documents will be returned to you.
- - You must also bring your current passport with you when you apply
- - Also a full colour photocopy of the entire passport (all pages incl. blank pages).
- - You can’t travel with it after you’ve applied for a new one
- - You can keep your existing passport for ID purposes.
- - You’ll need to book an appointment by email. Include your name and last name
- - Book 3 alternative dates and times.
- - You will receive an email confirming your appointment.
UK Visa Application Centre
The Trendy Office Building,
28th Floor, Sukhumvit Soi13,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
HMPO Passport Advice Line
Telephone: +44 (0) 300 222 0000
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (UK time)
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 9am to 5:30pm (UK time)
Note the email address for Passports in Bangkok is :
Note the email address for the British Embassy in Bangkok is :
British Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand
|14 Wireless Road
|+66 (0) 2 305 8333 – Main Embassy line
(Please note this line is NOT for visa enquiries)
|+66 (0) 2 255 9278|
|Office hours (Local time):
Mon-Thurs: 08:00-12:00 / 12:45-16:30
In an emergency out of office hours please dial +66 (0) 2 305 8333 and follow the instructions.
Consular public counter opening hours (local time)
Consular collections only
British Consulate in Chiang Mai
|198 Bumrungraj Road
Chiang Mai 50000
|(+66) (53) 263 015|
|(+66) (53) 263 016|
|Monday – Thursday:
08:00 – 16:30 (Local time)Friday:
08:00 – 13:00 (Local time)Consular Opening Hours:Monday-Friday:
09:00-11:30 (Local time)
02:00-04:30 (GMT)In case of an emergency requiring consular assistance outside office hours, the public should call the British Embassy in Bangkok on +66 (0) 2 305 8333 and follow the instructions.
British Embassy Bangkok Thailand,
Incoming search terms:
- british embassy bangkok
- BRITISH EMBASSY THAILAND
- UK embassy Bangkok
- british embassy in thailand
- british consulate bangkok
- british consulate thailand
- british embassy bangkok passport
- british embassy in Bangkok
- british embassy bangkok passport renewal
- british embassy bangkok thailand
- uk embassy thailand
- british consulate in thailand
- uk passport renewal thailand
- british embassy thailand bangkok
- renew british passport in thailand
- british consulate chiang mai
- UK embassy in thailand