British Deputy High Commission Bangalore. If you are an expat and need assistance with applying for a passport or registering a birth abroad or applying for a British visa then speak to the staff at the British Deputy High Commission in Bangalore if you live in the area. Their contact details and a map has been added below with telephone numbers and the email address. You can also ask about renewing your British passport and ask about embassy fees.
British Deputy High Commission Bangalore
Not that you can also contact the British High Commissioner in New Delhi for assistance. We have also added the British visa wait times and this can be for a visitors visa or settlement visa. Note the full table also listed.
Should you have lost your passport then this needs to be reported to the local police. You are going to need the police report or case number. This will be needed by the High Commission so you can obtain a new passport. You can also renew your passport online as can be seen on this website. You can obtain a temporary travel document as well if it is urgent.
If you gave birth then you will need to original documents from the hospital as well as the registration form the local government. This will need to be translated and certified. Contact them to find what they need as well as read the piece on British born abroad on here as well. This can be complex and there is a time limit when registering a British national who was born abroad.
L:ikewise if you are getting married then you need a freedom of marry letter. This is to certify that you are single. They will issue you with this after a few days. This will need to be verified by the local government as authentic and then translated and certified.
British Deputy High Commission Bengaluru
5th Floor, North Tower
Monday-Thursday: 0830-1630 hrs
Friday: 0830-1330 hrs
See also the British Deputy High Commission Bangalore as well as the British Deputy High Commission Kolkata. There is also the British Deputy High Commission Chennai and the British Deputy High Commission in Mumbai. See also the TB test for UK visa in India on here. There is also the British High Commission in New Delhi. Much like the British High Commission in Hyderabad.
Visa processing times in Bangalore
- 90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98 per cent within 6 weeks and 100 per cent within 12 weeks of the application date; and
- 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.
Incoming search terms:
- british consulate bangalore
- british embassy bangalore
- uk embassy in bangalore for visa
- british high commission bangalore
- british deputy high commission
- apartment british high commission in india
- British Deputy High Commission Bengaluru
- British nationals visa to visit bangalore
- british visa office bangalore
- Commission Bengaluru
- british embassy in bangalore
- Tier four visa embassy in bengaluru
- uk consulate in bangalore
- british consulate in bangalore
- deputy high commissioner bangalore
- british deputy high commission in bangalore india
- British Deputy High Commission Bangalore
- via officer indian high commision for bangalore
- bangalore british embassy