The British High Commission in India is located in New Delhi India. If you are an Indian national wanting to visit London then you need to apply for a visitors visa for Britain. If you are national then you can apply for a or if you are engaged to be married to a British citizen then you can apply for a spouse visa for Britain.
British High Commission in New Delhi, India
Office Hours: GMT: Mon-Fri: 0330-0730 / 0830-1130
British visa processing times in India:
- 90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks (15 working days) of the application date;
- 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date.
NOTE: There are a number of Deputy High Commission offices in India. There is the British Deputy High Commission in Mumbai if you live in the area. There is also the British Deputy High Commission in Chennai for that region and a British Deputy High Commission in Kolkata for the Kolkata are and last but not least there is also the British Deputy High Commission in Bangalore and the British Deputy High Commission in Hyderabad in India.
Contact any of them for assistance when you are in their respective area.
Incoming search terms:
- british embassy in india
- local business emails from china india ph mail
- 39 companies emails mail
- alexander pykett british high comission india
- gmail com mumbai india new delhi chennai timejob com muster india mail
- England embassy office mail id
- uk embassy in india
- uk embassy india
- british embassy india
- visa officer british high commission new delhi
- British high commission in india imail address
- uk embassy delhi
- ritish consulate india
- high commission of uk india
- british high commission holidays
- embassy of england in india
- why British high commission in india