British High Commission in India
If you are British then you might need consular services while in India. This includes if you are arrested, in hospital or need to renew your passport or to apply for a British passport. The contact details for the embassy in Delhi is listed below including their telephone numbers, street address and also a map so you may find it easier. Please take note of the office hours and ensure that you visit them during these hours. If you have any more questions feel free to contact them by email or telephone. See also the ‘No Objection Certificate’ for Marriage in India as well as the Tuberculosis testing in India.
British High Commission in New Delhi, India
Office Hours: GMT: Mon-Fri: 0330-0730 / 0830-1130
British visa processing times in India:
- 90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks (15 working days) of the application date;
- 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date.
NOTE: There are a number of Deputy High Commission offices in India. There is the British Deputy High Commission in Mumbai if you live in the area. There is also the British Deputy High Commission in Chennai for that region and a British Deputy High Commission in Kolkata for the Kolkata are and last but not least there is also the British Deputy High Commission in Bangalore and the British Deputy High Commission in Hyderabad in India.
Contact any of them for assistance when you are in their respective area.
Incoming search terms:
- british embassy india
- british high commission india
- uk embassy india
- uk embassy in India
- british embassy in india
- british high commission to india
- British High Commission New Delhi
- british consulate in India
- british high commission of india
- uk consulate india
- british consulate india
- uk consulate in india
- british high commission in india
- embassy of uk in india
- british embassy delhi
- uk ambassador to india
- british passport renewal in india
- uk high commission delhi
- british high commission delhi