British Deputy High Commission Hyderabad

British ConsulateIf you are in India and close to the British Deputy High Commission in Hyderabad then you can speak to them about applying for a British visa or assist you with consular assistance. This can be to register a birth or to apply for a new British passport. If you are looking for the British High Commissioner in New Delhi

then you can obtain their details on this website.

British Deputy High Commission Hyderabad

If you have misplaced your passport while in Hyderabad then this will need to be reported to the police in Hyderabad . They will then issue you with a case number . This police case number will be needed by the Embassy to provide or assist you with the temporary travel document or you can apply for a new British passport. You can see on this website how to renew a British passport.

Likewise if you have given birth while abroad then you will the original documents from the local government that has been translated and certified. The child needs to be registered in the country first. This needs an appointment at the Embassy.  There are certain procedures for this. Contact the Embassy to ask about the other details which will be required. This other than your ID card or British passport for you and your wife.

Additionally if you are getting married then you need a freedom to marry letter. Firstly this is to certify that you are single. Secondly you will need to complete all your details with your original divorce decree. Finally they will issue you with this after a few days. This will need to be verified by the local government as authentic and then translated and certified.


British Deputy High Commission Hyderabad


British High Commission in Hyderabad

2nd Floor, Taj Deccan Hotel,
Road No.1, Banjara Hills, 500 034




Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!