The British Consulate in New York in the United States is listed below on this page. If you are in need of consular help then email the consulate in New York or give the British Embassy a call if it is an emergency situation. If you however cannot contact the British Consulate in New York by the telephone numbers listed then it is best to send them an email with any of the questions you might have.
There are other British Consulates in the US such as the popular British Consulate in LA. Note that the British Consulate in New York has its times listed below. We have also included the visa stats for the British embassy listed below if you are looking at applying for a visa for Britain.
Note that the British Consulate General in New York City represents the UK government in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Fairfield County in Connecticut. See the main listing of all consulates in the US under the British Embassy in Washington posting.
British Consulate-General in New York
845 Third Avenue
Office hours: By appointment only. See Access and opening times to make an appointment for notarial services.
We have service standards for processingapplications in the USA. Our standards say that we will process:
* From the star rating I take it this is not a very popular British Consulate!
Incoming search terms:
- british consulate new york
- british embassy new york
- uk consulate nyc
- british consulate in new york
- british consulate general new york
- uk embassy nyc
- british consulate nyc
- british high commission new york
- uk embassy in nyc
- UK CONSULATE IN NEW YORK
- uk consulate in new york phone number
- new york
- british consulate general new york visa processing office
- british consulate new york city
- uk consulate office in new york
- british consulate in nyc
- uk consulate new york
- great britain embassy fax ny