Register Marriage in Antigua and Barbuda : British Nationals

British ConsulateIf you are getting married in Antigua and Barbuda then note that the British government no longer issues a CNI (certificates of no impediment) to countries within the Commonwealth of nations. . You’ll need to explain this if you’re asked to provide a CNI or a similar document to prove you’re allowed to marry. You can contact the British High Commission in Barbados for more information.

Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!