The British High Commission in India is located in New Delhi India. If you are an Indian national wanting to visit London then you need to apply for a visitors visa for Britain. If you are national then you can apply for a or if you are engaged to be married to a British citizen then you can apply for a spouse visa for Britain.
If you are British then you might need consular services while in India. This includes if you are arrested, in hospital or need to or to . The contact details for the embassy in Delhi is listed below including their telephone numbers, street address and also a map so you may find it easier. Please take note of the office hours and ensure that you visit them during these hours. If you have any more questions feel free to contact them by email or telephone.
British High Commission in New Delhi, India
Office Hours: GMT: Mon-Fri: 0330-0730 / 0830-1130
British visa processing times in India:
- 90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks (15 working days) of the application date;
- 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date.
NOTE: There are a number of Deputy High Commission offices in India. There is the British Deputy High Commission in Mumbai if you live in the area. There is also the British Deputy High Commission in Chennai for that region and a British Deputy High Commission in Kolkata for the Kolkata are and last but not least there is also the British Deputy High Commission in Bangalore and the British Deputy High Commission in Hyderabad in India.
Contact any of them for assistance when you are in their respective area.
Incoming search terms:
- british embassy in india
- british embassy india
- british high commission india
- BRITISH CONSULATE INDIA
- british high commission in india
- British consulate in india
- uk embassy in india
- british consulate mumbai
- british passport renewal in india
- uk embassy india
- birtish embasy in india
- extending british passport in infia
- holiday in uk embassy in india
- british embassy indis
- www britishembassyi
- british embassy requirements for spouse visa from india
- british consulate injanak puri