If you are going to be getting married to a foreign national and wish to take her back to the UK then she will need to apply for a UK Fiancee Visa to enter the United Kingdom. These are the requirements for the UK Fiancee Visa for your fiancee orthat you are wanting to bring back to the United Kingdom.
Note that if you are going to the UK to get married but the person is not a UK national then you need to apply for a UK Marriage Visit visa. This visa will allow you entry into the UK to get married to your fiancee who is not a British national and might be in the UK on a UK Student visa or a UK work permit. Once you get married then you have to leave the UK. That visa is only valid for 6 months. See the page on that.
Your fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner must be:
You must show that:
Incoming search terms:
- british counsolute fiance visa application
- british embassy fiance visa application process
- fiancee visa
- how to proove your getting married for fiance visa uk
- apply for a uk visa
- uk fiance visa requirements
- requirements for uk fiancee visa
- fiance visa uk requirements
- fiance visa UK documents
- uk fiancee visa requirements